Saturday, May 15, 2010

Twin Birthday Party Invitation Wording

Advance Video try next topic Discussion

This advance was provided by Lucia who will be the moderator of a discussion.

... Because I was born in the wrong place, because I'm small and do not even know what hit me or leave me, for I am with who tests your meds, because I was born in China or girl India, because I have less power than you and yet, I love you because I'm older and bother you, because I am a minority, because my skin is nice, because my death, or suffering amuses me some, because my meat or ruptured my liver is tasty, because my horns are nice because you want a better Rimell and cream, because I do not worship ... and because you're a sadistic bastard and you take advantage of my circumstances to feel strong and dominant because your cowardice allows you to compare yourself with a being in your circumstances. Courtesy

Lucia. Of course, this quitting smoking, so we encourage everyone from here.
Courage, Lucia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment