Thursday, October 21, 2010

Can I Get Birth Control At A Walk In In Clinic?

recycled metal Box Drawing Clara




s Hello everybody, today I will teach recycling I made with a metal box that came was full of clips and advertising, we di first primer, I painted with gold acrylic, I put the flower napkin and then varnish, I was a bit bland and I did give CRACKLING 2 step (I never use and did not know if I look good) when dried ohhh disappointment that it did not show anything, I kept the box and yesterday I found it again, looking at it in detail I noticed that had a cracked finite yeahhhh, I took a bit of brown paint, and rubbed with a cloth retired by finnnn, and had what I wanted to achieve, finally after this long speech, I hope you enjoy.
Biquiños especially to all who kindly leave me comments that encourage me to continue teaching my "stuff" Thanks to all. Pat

0 comments:

Post a Comment