Thursday, April 14, 2011

How To Interface Rf Module To Pic16f877

A MEMORY TO TOM (A thought annual) Recycled Pencil

Hi girls, now 15 April (not because it puts 14 on the blog) is my birthday, turned 48 and want to share something with all that comes to mind every year on this day, I have friends who may depressing day today, "another year older ...", I always, always remember Tom, who was he? A comparison of high school, had a brain tumor at age 18 was to us, was the most wonderful I ever met, knew his disease and knew what was the final and yet he always had advice to give you if you had problems, a sentence in mind when you were going to his house to visit him.
In order that every time my birthday say one more year I lived and I thank you, thank you for that life has been more generous with me with my pobriño Tom, so no depressions, must live on by day and enjoy the little things that make us so happy, because if we look closely, there is much to live for. Well
roll feel I have given but I always wanted to have this experience, and if someone serves Great.
A GORDO BIQUIÑO
Pat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment